If you can understand yourself, you can understand your team.
That’s the core theme of RISE Strengths Strength Advisory Team training. No matter who you are within your organization (CEO, manager, HR, associate, etc.) you have the ability to contribute to your team’s success — and ultimately, the success of your organization.
By becoming a member of a Strength Advisory Team, you’ll learn the skills to:
- Recognize your own unique strengths, and implement them in collaborative team environments.
- Tap into the strengths of fellow team members to find solutions — two (or more) heads are better than one!
- Apply multiple perspectives to any given problem — you are not alone!
- Set actionable goals, be held accountable to them, and hold others accountable.
- Bring leadership tools back to your organization to foster a more collaborative, efficient and productive team.
- Generate ideas and solutions in a team setting — help fellow team members achieve goals, recognize strengths and facilitate more effective outcomes.
Your Strengths Advisory Team eight-week course includes:
- Four other like-minded individuals, plus your Strengths Advisory Team facilitator.
- Your own personalized Gallup StrengthsFinder Assessment code.
- Detailed reports personalized to your Top 5 Strengths.
- Action Planning Guide.
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 ebook.
- Two-hour sessions, once a week, for eight weeks (16 total hours of facilitated training!).
If you — or someone in your organization — is interested in reaping the benefits of our Strengths Advisory Team training, we’d love to talk with you!
New teams are always forming — contact us for available dates and times.